Subscribe to Email Updates:
Events of Interest: Week of March 26-30, 2012
The following events may be of interest in the week ahead.
The House and Senate both are in session this week.
Tuesday, March 27
Tuesday-Thursday, March 27-29
Wednesday, March 28
- Institute of Medicine Cmte on Review of NASA Human Research Program Scientific Merit Assessment Process, 20 F Street, NW, Washington, DC, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET
- House SS&T Committee Hearing on International Space Station Utilization, 2318 Rayburn, 9:30 am ET
- Senate Appropriations CJS Subcommittee Hearing on FY2013 NASA Budget Request, 126 Dirksen, 2:00 pm ET
- House SS&T Subcommittee Hearing on How NOAA Procures Data for Weather Forecasting, 2318 Rayburn, 2:00 pm ET
- NASA Technology Day on the Hill, 2168 Rayburn, 3:00-7:00 pm ET
Wednesday-Friday, March 28-30
Thursday-Friday, March 29-30
SpacePolicyOnline.com has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the comments and to remove any materials it deems inappropriate.