NASA To Hold Commercial Crew Program Forum at KSC on August 8
As announced on Friday by NASA officials as they revealed the winners of the Commercial Crew Integrated Capability (CCiCAP) awards, Kennedy Space Center (KSC) will hold an industry forum on August 8, 2012 at KSC to provide an update on NASA's plans.
KSC's procurement office released the details yesterday. The forum will be from 1:00-2:00 pm ET at the KSC press site and will be webcast and available via teleconference. Details are in NASA/KSC's announcement. Topics will be:
• An update from Program Forum held February 7, 2012
• Overview of Commercial Crew Certification Strategy
• Commercial Crew Program’s (CCP) intentions for future procurement opportunities
- Two Phase Acquisition Approach for Certification
- Phase 1 - Certification Products Contract (CPC) Procurement Summary
• Short clarification question and answer session
The webcast will be at http://commercialcrew.nasa.gov. The telecon is accessible by calling 1-888-397-7821 and entering passcode 3180825.
SpacePolicyOnline.com has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the comments and to remove any materials it deems inappropriate.