Subscribe to Email Updates:
SpX-10 Pre-Launch Briefings, Feb 2017, KSC
17-Feb-2017 through 17-Feb-2017
NASA will hold three briefings in preparation for the launch of SpaceX's 10th operational cargo mission to the International Space Station (ISS), SpaceX CRS-10 or SpX-10.
All are on February 17, 2017 at Kennedy Space Center (KSC), FL and will be broadcast on NASA TV.
- 8:30 am ET: "What's on Board," reviewing the science, research and technology experiments being delivered to ISS on this mission
- 3:00 pm ET: Launch Complex 39A Briefing with the following announced participants:
- Bob Cabana, Director, NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Gwynne Shotwell, President and COO, SpaceX
- 5:00 pm ET: Prelaunch News Conference with the following announced participants:
- Dan Hartman, Deputy Manager, ISS Program, Johnson Space Center (JSC)
- Tara Ruttley, associate scientist, ISS Program, JSC
- Mike McAleenan, launch weather officer, US Air Force 45th Weather Squadron
- Jessica Jensen, director, Dragon mission management, SpaceX
« Go back